1.1 These terms and conditions (referred to as the "Coral Connect Terms") constitute Your agreement with the relevant members of the Gala Coral Group Limited ("Gala Coral Group") (please refer to section 2 ‘ Parties’) in respect of Your use of Coral products and services through the Coral Website (the "Website"), the Coral Telebetting service (" Telebetting Service") and/or the Coral licenced betting shops ("Coral Shops") via Your Coral Connect Account as further set out below ("Agreement").
1.2 By opening or converting to a Coral Connect Account and/or using a Coral Connect Account to access Coral products and services (collectively the "Coral Connect Service"), You agree to comply with (and be bound by) the following terms and conditions as a part of Your Agreement (" Terms of Your Agreement"):
1.3 Please ensure that You read and understand the Terms of Your Agreement carefully prior to opening a Coral Connect Account.
1.4 These Coral Connect Terms will always take precedence and prevail in the event of any inconsistencies between the Coral Connect Terms and other Terms of Your Agreement detailed above.
1.5 Following Your initial acceptance of Coral Connect Terms, We will try and ensure that You are notified of any subsequent material updates. However, from time to time, We advise that You should check the Coral Connect Terms (and other Terms of Your Agreement) for any updates. Please note that Your continued use of a Coral Connect Account will be regarded as acceptance of the latest version of the applicable terms.
1.6 If You do not accept any changes made to the Coral Connect Terms (or any other Terms of Your Agreement) You should stop using Your Coral Connect Account. Any bets or wagers received on a Coral Connect Account, but not settled prior to the introduction of the updated terms will be subject to the terms applicable at the time Your bet or wager was received.
1.7 Where We intend to make significant changes We will endeavour to notify You using an appropriate method of communication at Our discretion which may involve: post and/or email and/or a notice in Coral Shops or on the Website and/or any other method deemed appropriate by Us.
1.8 The original Coral Connect Terms are written in English, and any interpretation of them will be based on the English version. The English version will always prevail in the event that the Coral Connect Terms or other Terms of Your Agreement are translated into any other language.
1.9 These Coral Connect Terms are effective from 9th March 2015 and shall supersede and replace all previous versions.
2.1 Any reference to "You", "Your", or "Customer" refers to any person who uses, opens or converts to a Coral Connect Account.
2.2 References in the terms to "the Company", "We", "Our" or "Us" will relate to the members of the Gala Coral Group responsible for the environment in which You use Your Coral Connect Account and/or the members of the Gala Coral Group responsible for holding Your personal information, as follows:
· In respect of Multi-Channel Account activity conducted (i.e. betting) on the Website (defined as www.coral.co.uk, and any other remote product We may offer from time to time, including (without limitation) any Coral mobile or tablet applications or websites and downloadable casino or poker clients) or on the Telebetting service, Coral Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited is the operating company;
· In respect of Coral Connect Account activity (i.e. betting) conducted in Coral Shops, Coral Racing Limited is the operating company;
· For the purposes of these Coral Connect Terms (and unless otherwise specified), the Gala Coral Group shall include reference to the remote services offered by Coral, Gala Bingo, Gala Casino, and Gala Sweden and any land based services offered by these brands.
3.1 Coral Connect Accounts are available in two formats:
3.2 By opening a Coral Connect Account, You agree that:
· You have the mental capacity to take responsibility for Your own actions and can enter into this contract with Us which is enforceable by law;
· You will only use the Coral Connect Service for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner, and will conform with all relevant laws and regulations regarding the Coral Connect Service and Your use of the Coral Connect Service.
· You will not use the Coral Connect Service (including but not limited to when providing Your details or corresponding with Our staff or other Customers) in any way which could be considered defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which could cause offence.
3.3 Customers are only permitted to have one In Shop Account.
3.4 Customers are only permitted to have one account which can be used on the Website and Telebetting Service (a standard deposit Telebetting account OR a Website Account OR a Multi-Channel Account). Customers with an existing Website Account may convert this to a Multi-Channel Account as per section 4 below.
3.5 Any other accounts which We have reason to believe are opened or operated by You (in addition to any permitted existing account as above, whether the existing account is active, or frozen or closed for any reason), will be deemed a duplicate account ("Duplicate Account").
3.6 If You hold a standard deposit Telebetting account, this can be used on the Website following contact with Customer Services. This account would therefore become a Website Account and may then be converted to a Multi-Channel Account as described in section 4 .
Opening or converting to a Coral Connect Account
4.1 In order to obtain a Coral Connect Account You may:
· Open a new Multi-Channel Account if You do not already hold a Multi-Channel Account or any other type of account that can be used to access the Website or Telebetting Service;
· Convert an existing Website Account into a Multi-Channel Account if Your Website Account is not currently a Multi-Channel Account. A Website Account can only be converted if it is open and active and has undergone sufficient Verification Checks (see 4.14 below);
· Open a new In Shop Account if You do not already hold an In Shop Account; or
· Convert an existing In Shop Account into a Multi-Channel Account if You do not already hold an account of any type that can be used to access the Website or Telebetting Service, including a Multi-Channel Account. An In Shop Account can only be converted if it is open and active.
4.2 Any new In Shop Account, Multi-Channel Account or conversion of an existing Website Account to a Multi-Channel Account may be requested in Coral Shops.
4.3 Where You convert Your existing Website Account to a Multi-Channel Account in a Coral Shop, You must:
· Successfully verify that You are the Website Account holder by answering a selection of security questions related to the information registered on Your existing Website Account (You may be requested to provide suitable proof of ID for security purposes);
· Ensure that You bring proof of ID and any payment cards registered to Your existing Website Account to the Coral Shop at the point of conversion request as this may form part of the security questions;
· Contact Our Customer Services team to request reactivation where Your Website Account has been blocked from repeatedly answering security questions incorrectly.
4.4 Conversion of an existing In Shop Account to a Multi-Channel Account may be requested in Coral Shops or via the Website. You must validate Your In Shop Account with Your Coral Connect Card and PIN before converting.
4.5 Customers who hold a credit account in accordance with section 3 of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and Telebetting Service will not be able to convert their account to a Multi-Channel Account.
4.6 Coral Connect Accounts will only be available in GBP (£).
4.7 We reserve the right in Our sole discretion to refuse any request to open or convert to any type of Coral Connect Account at any time and for any reason.
4.8 As part of opening a Multi-Channel Account or converting an In Shop Account to a Multi-Channel Account, You will be required to provide Your personal details such as Your name, date of birth, address, telephone number and email address which will be captured via the appropriate form in the Coral Shop or on the Website. For security purposes, You may also be requested to provide suitable proof of ID. Any details already held on an In Shop Account at the time of a conversion to a Multi-Channel Account will be prefilled on the registration form for completion.
4.9 The registration of personal details is optional in respect of In Shop Accounts, however, You are encouraged as part of the registration process to provide Your personal details in order to assist future Coral Connect Account management and access to £50+ Stakes. Please see section 6 and section 7.13 for more information. For security purposes, You may be requested to provide suitable proof of ID.
4.10 By opening or converting to a Coral Connect Account, You agree that We may perform verification checks ("Verification Checks").
4.11 As a condition of opening a Coral Connect Account You confirm and We are entitled to verify that:
· You are over 18 years of age and over the age at which the use of the Coral Connect Service is legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to You. You are reminded that it may be a criminal offence for You to participate in gambling if You are under 18 years of age ("Underage") or under the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to You;
· You have provided Your correct name and personal details;
· You are resident at the address You have provided to Us;
· You are not party to a current self-exclusion agreement;
· You do not hold an existing account (please refer to section 3 );
· Your use of the Coral Connect Service (or other services of the Gala Coral Group) has not previously been terminated for any reason;
· You are the legitimate owner of the money which You have deposited (either prior to account conversion or following account opening or convertion) into Your account.
· If Your Coral Connect Account is successfully verified at this stage, We will send You an email confirming successful registration and provide You with a temporary password with which You can gain access to the Website and Telebetting Service. You will be prompted upon Your first Website log in to change Your password as desired.
· In the event that We cannot sufficiently verify the disclosed details via these checks:
o We will contact You via an appropriate method (including but not limited to email) to request documentation or information that may be required to complete the process (You must follow the instructions provided to You). You must ensure that the contact information provided upon registration is correct otherwise We will be unable to correspond with You and may not be able to complete the verification process;
o Multi-Channel Account opening or conversion to a Multi-Channel Account from an In Shop Account will still proceed and any existing funds held on a converted In Shop Account will be migrated seamlessly to Your Multi-Channel Account. Please note You will be unable to use the Website or Telebetting Service until Your Multi-Channel Account has been successfully verified. While a Multi-Channel Account is awaiting verification, You are permitted to use the Coral Connect Card for In Shop activities only.
Upon successful verification, We will send You an email confirming successful registration and provide You with a temporary password with which You can gain access to the Website and Telebetting Service. You will be prompted upon Your first Website log in to change Your password as desired.
4.13 If, upon completion of any Verification Checks We carry out:
· We are unable to verify Your details, or You are unable, and/or unwilling to provide the documentation or information required to complete verification, We reserve the right in Our sole discretion to close Your Coral Connect Account, return any residual balance, up to the value of Your initial deposits (by a method determined by Us), at the time of the unsuccessful verification, and retain any excess winnings.
· a Customer is shown to be Underage, remedial steps will be taken in accordance with Coral Shop Terms & Conditions and/or the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and the Telebetting Service.
4.14 Existing Website Accounts can only be converted to a Multi-Channel Account if they are open and active and have undergone sufficient Verification Checks. Further verification may be required in order for existing Website Accounts to be considered for conversion to a Multi-Channel Account. If further Verification Checks are necessary, You may be advised by Coral Shop staff to contact Our Customer Service team for further information.
4.15 As part of Verification Checks , We reserve the right to verify that the contact details (including Your mobile telephone number and/or email address) provided by You on Your Coral Connect Account are correct and current. This may involve a message being sent to each contact method provided by You including a verification link and code. You may complete the process by:
· Providing the verification code in the message(s) to a Coral Shop; or
· Return text message (for mobile telephone only) as directed by the message. Standard SMS charges may apply.
Where incorrect details are provided and messages are sent to and received by another party, We shall accept no responsibility or liability if Your contact details are verified by another party.
4.16 Verification Checks (including requests for extra documents or information) to confirm, without limitation, Your age, identity, address, contact or payment details shall be carried out at any time in respect of any type of Coral Connect Account at Our sole discretion to satisfy Our regulatory and compliance obligations, routine security checks, and to safeguard the integrity of Your Coral Connect Account. This may include the use of third party agencies as per 4.12 above.
4.17 While Verification Checks are being performed, restrictions may be put in place to prevent the withdrawal of funds from Your Coral Connect Account and/or prevent (whether fully or partially) Your access to the Coral Connect Service until Verification Checks have been successfully completed or further action (as per 4.13 above) is taken.
4.18 Upon successful Coral Connect Account opening or conversion from a Website Account, You will be issued with a Coral Connect Card which will be linked to Your Coral Connect Account. When prompted by staff, You must select a four-digit PIN which will be used to authenticate Your Coral Connect Account when performing transactions with the Coral Connect Card.
4.19 If converting from an In Shop Account to a Multi-Channel Account, Your existing Coral Connect Card will continue to be valid for use on the upgraded account.
5.1 You are only permitted to bet up to the amount deposited in Your Coral Connect Account.
5.2 During the opening of, or conversion to, a Multi-Channel Account, You will have the option to register a debit or credit card to fund Your Coral Connect Account online.
5.3 Deposits or Withdrawals to or from a Multi-Channel Account on the Website or Telebetting Service must be conducted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and the Telebetting Service.
5.4 Funds may be deposited to Coral Connect Accounts in a Coral Shop in the following ways:
· Cash can be deposited over the Coral Shop counter ("Over The Counter");
· Cash can be deposited via a Gaming Machine (the "Machine");
· Funds can be deposited via a debit card transaction Over The Counter (the debit card must belong to You and be registered in Your name);
· Funds can be deposited via ViVo tickets added to a Machine.
5.5 You must validate Your Coral Connect Card with the PIN that pertains to the card in order to transfer funds or otherwise with the password linked to Your Coral Connect Account if You are logged in to a Machine with Your Website Account username.
5.6 The minimum amount of funds that can be deposited to a Coral Connect Account is £5.
5.7 The total amount of funds that can be deposited to a Coral Connect Account in Coral Shops is limited to £5,500 per day unless otherwise stated, and regardless of the number of Coral Shops visited.
5.8 Returns from bets or gaming winnings shall not be included towards the amount of funds You can transfer to a Coral Connect Account on a daily basis.
5.9 Withdrawals may be obtained from a Coral Connect Account Over The Counter in cash (unless otherwise stated). You must validate Your Coral Connect Card with the PIN that pertains to the card in order to make a withdrawal. The amount of funds that can be withdrawn from a Coral Connect Account Over The Counter is limited to £500 per day (subject to availability) unless otherwise stated, regardless of the number of Coral Shops visited. For security purposes, You may also be requested to provide suitable proof of ID during such withdrawal of funds.
5.10 Customers may request to withdraw more than £500 in cash from a Coral Connect Account via a Coral Shop on a particular day (up to £5,500) by contacting Our Customer Services team. Any request will be subject to security checks at Our sole discretion. It may take up to 48 hours after any security checks for funds to be made available for collection in a Coral Shop. For security purposes, You may also be requested to provide suitable proof of ID.
5.11 For the avoidance of any doubt, ‘a day’ in this section refers to Coral Shop opening hours within any daily period of 00:00:00 – 23:59:59.
5.12 Credit Card or E-Wallet deposits on a Multi-Channel Account may not be withdrawn Over The Counter. "E-Wallet" deposit methods are as defined in the Website help file at www.coral.co.uk/help/deposit-withdrawal. We may also, at Our sole discretion, apply restrictions on the Over The Counter withdrawal of deposits made by debit card on the Website or on the Telebetting Service.
5.13 At the point of requesting a first withdrawal Over The Counter after adding a debit or credit card to a Multi-Channel Account, You will be requested to provide Coral Shop staff with the physical debit or credit card for validation and to uphold security. For security purposes, You may also be asked to provide suitable ID. Please note that:
· This process will be repeated each time You change Your payment card on Your Multi-Channel Account and subsequently make a first withdrawal Over The Counter after making that change; and
· Withdrawals Over The Counter will not proceed in the event of a Customer failing to provide the correct card or failing to complete the validation process to Our satisfaction.
5.14 Funds may be deducted from withdrawals in compliance with and as required by any applicable regulation or law.
5.15 Where more than one payment method has been used on a Coral Connect Account We reserve the right to ensure that payouts are made in accordance with rules designed to minimise fraud. Where applicable this can include partial payments to deposit methods that You have previously used.
5.16 No withdrawal will be processed and funds cannot be withdrawn from Your Coral Connect Account until payments have been confirmed, and You have complied with any other withdrawal conditions, specific rules, and promotional terms relating to Your use of the Coral Connect Service and/or affecting Your Coral Connect Account (for example, any applicable bonus terms).
5.17 We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to refuse deposits or withdrawals to or from any Coral Connect Account at any time and for any reason.
5.18 We reserve the right to alter the types of payment method that are accepted. We reserve the right in Our absolute and sole discretion to refuse any type of payment for any reason, regardless of whether previous payments have been processed to or from a particular method, or if that payment method is usually accepted in respect of any Customer.
5.19 Subject to regulatory and statutory Anti-Money Laundering Guidelines, and in the event of any deposits and withdrawals exceeding the agreed limits, We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to;
· refuse to allow the deposit or withdrawal of funds; and/or
· undertake further Verification Checks (for example, based on Your information, Your Coral Connect Account, or validation of settled bets/game plays) before agreeing to process a withdrawal.
5.20 If required, it will remain Your responsibility to report any winnings and losses to Your local law, regulatory or tax authorities, or any other relevant authorities. We will not be liable to such authorities for any of Your personal taxes. Please note that regulatory changes in respect of taxation in certain jurisdictions may have an impact on these Coral Connect Terms, and may include the deduction of any applicable levy from Your winnings or withdrawals.
5.21 Customer funds are held in an independent trust account to ensure that they are protected in the event of Our insolvency. This meets the UK Gambling Commission’s requirement for the segregation of customers funds at the HIGH LEVEL of protection. For further information please refer to the Gambling Commission’s web site at www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection_of_customer_funds.aspx.
5.22 If the level of deposits and withdrawals does not correspond to a sufficient volume of play:
· We may decide to pass on associated charges to You. You are responsible for paying any associated charges to Us, either on demand or where there are sufficient funds in Your Coral Connect Account by debiting these charges from Your Coral Connect Account;
· We reserve the right to suspend and close any Coral Connect Account which is not being used for the purpose of play on Our products. This includes (and shall not be limited to) making deposits and withdrawals without corresponding play.
5.23 If any sum is incorrectly credited to Your Coral Connect Account:
· We reserve the right to deduct or reverse ("Reverse") any incorrectly applied funds from Your Coral Connect Account;
· If You use incorrectly credited funds to place bets, We reserve the right to void all such related bets and Reverse any winnings.
5.24 If incorrect stakes are deducted from Your Coral Connect Account:
· You are obliged to notify Us;
· We reserve the right to void all such bets and Reverse any winnings.
· If bets are placed using winnings related to bet(s) on which incorrect stakes were deducted, We reserve the right to void such bets placed and Reverse any winnings.
5.25 In respect of Reversals, if no such funds are available in Your Coral Connect Account to fulfil a Reversal (for example, where the funds have been withdrawn by You), We reserve the right to recover such funds from You (with interest) on demand. If necessary, We are permitted to off-set any subsequent amounts You deposit or win with Us to make good this liability.
6.1 Subject to the abovementioned provisions and restrictions, Coral Connect Cards may be used in Coral Shops to:
· place Bet In Play bets on Bet In Play Terminals ("BIP Terminals") where available.
6.2 In order to use a Coral Connect Account on a Machine, You must log in by scanning Your Coral Connect Card and authenticating with Your PIN. In addition, where available, Customers may play on a Machine by logging in with their Website Account username & password.
6.3 Upon log in to the Machine, You will be made aware of Your total balance and balance available for use on the Machine at that time.
6.4 In the interests of responsible gambling, the amount of debit card funds (deposited to Your Multi-Channel Account via the Website or the Telebetting Service) that can be transferred to Machines from a Multi-Channel Account will be limited on a daily basis which shall be reflected in Your available balance.
6.5 Any deposits from credit cards or E-Wallets to a Multi-Channel Account (or returns, winnings or other funds related to the use of credit card or E-Wallet funds) shall not be available for use on any Machine in any Coral Shop. These funds can, however, be used to place bets Over The Counter in Coral Shops – and will be reflected in Your available balance.
6.6 At the point of using a Machine with Your Coral Connect Account for the first time after adding a debit or credit card to a Multi-Channel Account, You may be requested to provide Coral Shop staff with the physical debit or credit card for validation and to uphold security before available Coral Connect Account funds can be accessed. For security purposes, You may also be asked to provide suitable ID. Please note that this process may be repeated each time You change Your payment card on Your Multi-Channel Account and subsequently attempt to use Your Coral Connect Account on a Machine for the first time after making that change.
6.7 When logged in to a Machine, You are able to transfer available funds as desired from Your Coral Connect Account to the Machine to play or return the funds back to Your Coral Connect Account.
6.8 Cash or ViVo tickets may be added to a Machine whilst logged in with Your Coral Connect Account. Subject to the controls and provisions specified in section 5 and any responsible gambling limits, once added to the Machine, such funds may be deposited to Your Coral Connect Account, played on the Machine, or withdrawn as a voucher.
6.9 Winnings generated when logged in to a Machine will be available for transfer to Your Coral Connect Account or for withdrawal via a voucher subject to the provisions of section 5 .
Over The Counter
6.10 You may request a balance enquiry at the Coral Shop counter by scanning Your Coral Connect Card and authenticating with Your PIN. This will display Your total balance, the funds which are available to be used Over The Counter, and funds that are available to be withdrawn Over The Counter at that time.
6.11 To place a bet Over The Counter with a Coral Connect Account You must pay for the bet using only the funds available in the Coral Connect Account. It is not possible to combine other methods of payment to pay for a partial proportion of a bet if there are insufficient funds in Your Coral Connect Account to pay for the whole of the bet. In the event of insufficient funds, additional funds may be added to Your Coral Connect Account or the bet must be paid for in its entirety via a different payment method.
6.12 Returns from bets placed Over The Counter using a Coral Connect Account will be paid directly into the Coral Connect Account, subject to any validation or security checks as deemed necessary by Us.
6.13 In the event that a bet placed Over The Counter with Your Coral Connect Account is not returned to Your Coral Connect Account and is unsettled, any queries must be made to the Coral Shop where the bet was placed.
6.14 A standard bet already placed may be converted, at Our sole discretion, to a Coral Connect Account bet on request by presenting the bet receipt to the issuing Coral Shop and following authentication of the Coral Connect Card and PIN. Returns will be paid directly back into the Coral Connect Account as per 6.12 above.
6.15 Returns from standard bets not funded by a Coral Connect Account may be returned to a Coral Connect Account upon Customer request and authentication of the Coral Connect Card and PIN.
6.16 We recommend that You retain any receipts relating to bets in order to assist reconciliation of Your Coral Connect Account. Transactional activity on Multi-Channel Accounts can be viewed on the Website. If You require information relating to Your account history in respect of an In Shop Account, please contact Customer Services.
Bet In Play ("BIP") on Bet In Play Terminals ("BIP Terminal")
6.17 There are specific terms and conditions (Our "Bet In Play Rules") that govern the use of Your Coral Connect Account in respect of BIP on BIP Terminals in Coral Shops. These Bet In Play Rules form part of the Terms of Your Agreement. These are available on BIP Terminals, in Coral Shops, and can be viewed at www.coral.co.uk/help/biprules.
6.18 To comply with gaming machine legislation, any Customer who wishes to stake above £50 in a single action on a Category B2 game ("£50+ Stakes") on Machines in Coral Shops will be required to either:
To help You stay in control, Machine play with an account means that You can monitor Your gameplay history. As part of Our commitment to responsible gambling, We may contact You using Your account contact details to provide information about Your gameplay history and general responsible gambling information. See 6.27 for more information.
6.19 Customers who hold a Coral Key Account may access £50+ Stakes using that account in accordance with the Coral Shop Terms & Conditions.
6.20 Customers should only have one account to access £50+ Stakes (either a Coral Connect Account or a Coral Key Account). A Machine cannot be accessed by a Coral Connect Account and a Coral Key Account at the same time, and play will be tracked against the most recent account login.
6.21 In order to enable Your Coral Connect Account for £50+ Stakes access, We reserve the right to require and verify that Your correct and current contact details (including but not limited to Your mobile telephone number and/or email address) are held on Your Coral Connect Account (see 4.15 above). This is to help ensure that You are contactable as per 6.18 above.
6.22 For the purposes of £50+ Stakes access, a mobile telephone number or an email address can only be verified against one account (either a Coral Key Account or Coral Connect Account). Where a verified mobile number or email address on a Coral Key Account or Coral Connect Account is entered on a different Coral Key Account or Coral Connect Account and is verified, the contact method will be unverified on the original Coral Key Account or Coral Connect Account.
6.23 Machine activity performed whilst logged in with a Coral Connect Account will be recorded against Your Coral Connect Account. This will allow You to review Your play history. Any Machine play while not logged in with Your Coral Connect Account will not be recorded on the account.
6.24 A summary of Your Machine history may be accessed on a Machine when logged in with Your Coral Connect Account ("Machine Statement"). The Machine Statement will show winnings and losses as a combined net figure for the current ‘logged in’ Machine session, and ‘logged in’ gameplay for the last 7 and 28 days respectively. For example, if in a current logged in Machine session You are in a net winning position of £10, this will be displayed as +£10.00.
6.25 You acknowledge that any Machine activity while logged in with Your Coral Connect Account on any particular day may only appear in the last 7 and last 28 days figure on the following day.
6.26 A Machine Statement over a longer timeframe may be requested as directed by the instructions displayed in the ‘Account Statement’ section on Machines. You must provide Your Coral Connect Account details in order for Us to proceed. Unless otherwise stated by Us, the statement will include up to 12 weeks of history (up to the date of Your request) relating to Machine play while logged in with Your Coral Connect Account, showing weekly winnings and losses as a combined net figure. You acknowledge that Machine activity prior to 2nd April 2015 may not be included.
6.27 Where requested, We will arrange to provide Machine Statement information for the Coral Connect Account specified. Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery. Unless otherwise stated, and to uphold security, this information will only be sent to verified contact details on that Coral Connect Account.
6.28 As part of Our commitment to responsible gambling, We reserve the right in Our sole discretion to contact You using the contact details registered on Your Coral Connect Account (including by post, telephone or email). Such contact may include (but will not be limited to) information about Your account history and general responsible gambling information in addition to any Account Statement requested by You.
6.29 You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that We will not be liable to You for:
· Our inability to contact You or supply Machine Statement information in the event of Your Coral Connect Account becoming closed or disabled for £50+ Stakes access for any reason and/or Your registered contact details becoming out of date, invalid, unverified or deleted.
· Any failure on Our part to interact with You where We may have concerns about Your activities.
6.30 In the event that We receive notification of non-delivery ("Bounceback") of communications sent to one of Your verified contact methods, this may lead in Our sole discretion to the contact method becoming unverified.
Disabling £50+ Stakes Access
6.31 We reserve the right in Our sole discretion to prevent Your access to £50+ Stakes with Your Coral Connect Account at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to where:
· Further Verification Checks at Our sole discretion are required or are awaiting completion; and/or
· Your contact details have become unverified, as a result of, for example, 6.22 and 6.30.
6.32 You can disable Your access to £50+ Stakes with Your Coral Connect Account by contacting Customer Services or visiting a Coral Shop (where You may be asked to authenticate Your Coral Connect Card with Your PIN). Your request will be put in place as soon as is practicable. We shall accept no responsibility for any use of Your Coral Connect Account to access £50+ Stakes up to the point of the request being enacted. Re-enabling £50+ Stakes access may be achieved using the same methods.
Card, PIN, Username and Password Security
7.1 Your Coral Connect Card and PIN and/or Website username and password (collectively "Access Information") must be kept secure at all times and must not be given to any other person.
7.2 We advise that You should be careful when choosing Access Information that may be known by family members, particularly children or anyone under 18. Any third party, including anyone under 18, must not be permitted to use Your Coral Connect Account and cannot accept any winnings on Your behalf.
7.3 We will not be liable if You deliberately or accidentally disclose Your Access Information to another person. Further, if another person accesses Your Coral Connect Account, then bets or wagers placed by another person, or any other Coral Connect Account activity by another person, will be considered valid whether this was with or without Your permission. You should contact Us in any circumstances where You believe Your Coral Connect Account has been compromised.
7.4 If You think that Your PIN or password may be known by someone else You can change them as follows:
· A PIN can be changed by visiting a Coral Shop, presenting Your Coral Connect Card with a request to change the PIN. You will be asked to authenticate Your Coral Connect Card and current PIN before being permitted to change the PIN;
· A password can be changed by using the tools available on the Website or by contacting Customer Services.
7.5 Lost or forgotten PINs can be reset as follows:
· You must contact Customer Services and provide Your 16 digit Coral Connect Card number.
· You will be asked to authenticate Your Coral Connect Account by correctly answering security questions to be determined by Us.
· Upon successful authentication a new random PIN will be provided. You will be able to change the PIN in a Coral Shop.
7.6 Lost or forgotten passwords can be reset using the tools available on the Website, Your mobile device, or by contacting Customer Services at any time, upon successful verification of supplementary Coral Connect Account details that You will be asked to supply.
7.7 You should contact Customer Services in the event of any other Coral Connect Account access queries.
7.8 If at any time Your PIN (or where applicable Your password) is entered incorrectly on 3 successive occasions during any Coral Connect Account authentication process, Your Coral Connect Account will be suspended to uphold security. Please contact Customer Services if Your Coral Connect Account is blocked.
Lost & Malfunctioning Coral Connect Cards
7.9 If Your Coral Connect Card is lost or You believe that Your Coral Connect Card has been stolen You must contact Customer Services to report this as a matter of urgency. You are encouraged to keep a record of Your Coral Connect Card number in order to assist with this process.
7.10 Upon successful Coral Connect Account location and authentication, We will freeze Your Coral Connect Account immediately. We will inform You of the necessary steps to arrange for a new Coral Connect Card to be issued to You. This will involve obtaining Your new Coral Connect Card from a specified Coral Shop and authenticating Your Coral Connect Account prior to the provision of the new Coral Connect Card and following the reactivation of Your Coral Connect Account. You may be asked to provide Your personal information and/or suitable proof of ID for security purposes.
7.11 Coral Connect Cards are the property of Coral Racing Limited. If lost, You may be liable to pay a cost of £0.50p for the replacement of the lost card. If unused for greater than 12 months, the Coral Connect Card may need to be returned.
7.12 In the event of a malfunctioning Coral Connect Card, a new one may be requested from Coral Shop staff. You must provide Your 16 digit Coral Connect Card number and authenticate via PIN in order for a new Coral Connect Card to be issued from the Coral Shop.
7.13 In the event that You provide insufficient personal details at Coral Connect Account registration/conversion or otherwise provide incorrect information, We will accept no responsibility or liability if:
· We are unable to locate or authenticate Your Coral Connect Account during any Customer query; and/or
· We are unable to freeze Your Coral Connect Account i.e. in the event of Coral Connect Card loss.
7.14 It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the information supplied to Us is at all times both accurate and current, and to advise Us of any changes at the earliest opportunity by contacting Customer Services or by using the tools available on the Website. Failure to do so may cause Your Coral Connect Account to be suspended or restricted, if any routine Verification Checks raise differences that We have not been made aware of. Mobile telephone numbers, email addresses and marketing preferences for those contact methods may be updated in a Coral Shop by providing this information and authenticating with Your Coral Connect Card and PIN.
Machine Log In
7.15 It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that Your Coral Connect Account is safely logged out from a Machine and any funds are removed from the Machine. In the event that You leave Your Coral Connect Account logged in on a Machine, We shall not be liable for:
· Your Coral Connect Account being frozen due to incorrect security details submitted by another person when a attempting a transfer to or from Your Coral Connect Account; and/or
· any funds left on a Machine being seized or withdrawn by another person; and/or
· any Machine activity by other Customer(s) being performed with or recorded against Your Coral Connect Account.
8.1 In accordance with Our Responsible Gambling Policy outlined on the Website Responsible Gambling Page, You can limit the amount of money You are able to deposit to Your Coral Connect Account within specified timeframes. Bet returns, gaming winnings or promotional payments do not count towards deposit limits.
8.2 Deposit limits can be set on a Multi-Channel Account via the deposit screen on the Coral Website. Limits can otherwise be set on a Multi-Channel Account or In Shop Account by contacting Our Customer Services team.
8.3 Limits may be revised downwards at any time but any increase will only be implemented after 24 hours following the request.
8.4 Setting new limits will not take any previous deposits into account when calculating whether You can deposit. For example, if You deposit £20 then on the same day set a daily deposit limit of £10, You will be able to deposit another £10 that day if desired.
8.5 Your deposit limit will apply to all deposit methods. For all Coral Connect Accounts, this includes funds deposited Over The Counter or via Machines and additionally for Multi-Channel Accounts any funds deposited on the Website or via the Telebetting Service.
8.6 If any attempt is made to deposit funds from a Machine to a Coral Connect Account in excess of a deposit limit (for example attempt to deposit £20 when the limit is £10), You will be able to print a voucher for the excess amount (in this example £10).
8.7 We will take all reasonable measures to ensure Your deposit limit is observed. However, We will not be liable to You if You circumvent Our procedures by adding funds in excess of Your limit to Your Coral Connect Account.
8.8 We recognise that although for most gambling is fun, for others it can become a problem. As a result We provide a self-exclusion facility for those wanting to control their gambling. Self-exclusion is a formal process whereby You request Us to prevent You from being able to access Your account(s) (and selected Coral Shops) for a specified period. Further information about this facility may be obtained from Coral Shops, the Coral WebsiteResponsible Gambling Page and Terms & Conditions. Please note that We reserve the right at Our sole discretion to disable the use of Your Coral Connect Account in Coral Shops where We have reason to believe that You are party to a current self-exclusion agreement in Coral Shops.
9.1 The following acts ("Prohibited Acts") are expressly prohibited in relation to Your use of the Coral Connect Service and will constitute a material breach of the Terms of Your Agreement:
· Money Laundering (including where this is linked to terrorist funding);
· Involvement in collusion, match rigging, or cheating of any kind (including obtaining any unfair advantage);
o which may breach the governing rules of the relevant sport or event in question;
o which may jeopardise the integrity of the sport or event in question;
o on an event that has already occurred or there is a clear indication of the likely outcome;
o on the basis of ‘inside information’ known to the Customer which is not in the public domain;
· You are in a jurisdiction (or a citizen of a jurisdiction) that makes the provision of the Coral Connect Service to You or Your use of the Coral Connect Service illegal;
· You are trying to use the Coral Connect Service from any other territory where We do not accept custom;
9.2 Where We have reason to believe that You (or Your Coral Connect Account) are connected to Prohibited Act(s), or otherwise We have reason to believe that:
a) You are connected to Prohibited Acts elsewhere;
b) You are in breach of the Terms of Your Agreement;
c) You are or have been subject to any bankruptcy, insolvency, or criminal proceedings; or
d) You have made any chargebacks, reversals, or cancel or deny any deposits into Your Coral Connect Account,
We will have the right at Our sole discretion in respect of any Gala Coral Group account held by You to:
· Void any accepted bets and withhold settlement (there may be other instances where We may void a bet as detailed elsewhere in the Terms of Your Agreement, or otherwise as instructed by the appropriate regulator or authority);
· Temporarily freeze Your account(s) and prevent the use of the Coral Connect Service. Accounts may remain temporarily frozen if any internal or external investigations are ongoing;
· Permanently close Your account(s) and terminate this Agreement;
· Withhold all or part of Your account balances or stakes (which will be deemed as forfeited by You);
· Recover any affected or applicable bonuses, winnings, pay-outs or deposits;
· (In respect of (d) above), seek compensation for any unpaid deposits, including any expenses incurred by Us the process of collecting a deposit;
· Inform the applicable authorities, regulator, or external parties (including other gambling operators) and supply the relevant Customer information.
9.3 Any monies withheld or recovered may be used to settle any liabilities We incur as a result of Your actions.
9.5 For the purposes of this section, "Suspicious Betting Activity" refers to (but is not limited to) the following circumstances:
· Where there is an excessive frequency and/or highly unusual pattern of bets placed on the same selection(s) in a short space of time (when compared with normal betting patterns);
· Where the theoretical probability of those selection(s) winning at the time of bet(s) placement, based on the odds offered, is largely inconsistent with the theoretical probability of those selection(s) winning based on their starting prices;
· Where the integrity of an event (or events) has been called into question, including, for example, (but not limited to) where one (or more) of the participants in an event displays exceptional form which We reasonably believe was known to You or someone connected to You prior to the event, but was concealed from the public generally in order to gain an unfair advantage with any bets placed;
· Where We have reason to believe that You have used unfair external factors or influences connected with the event(s) to benefit from the bets placed;
· Where We have reason to believe that You are acting in collaboration with others or that You are acting other than on Your own behalf.
Where there is an excessive frequency and/or unusual pattern of bets placed on the same selection(s) in a short space of time and where We have reason to believe that the bets are connected, We reserve the right to limit the payment of winnings in respect of those bets to the maximum payout for individual bets on any particular market or markets as set out in the applicable betting rules.
Account Closure (By You)
9.6 You can close Your Coral Connect Account at any time, so long as monies are not owed to Us.
9.7 If You want to close Your Coral Connect Account, You should inform Us either in writing, via email, fax, or letter, using the details provided by Customer Services. Following request, a closure process will be put in place as soon as is practicable. Any activity on Your Coral Connect Account will remain Your responsibility up to the point of actual account closure.
9.8 Should You wish to resume Your use of the Coral Connect Service, You will be required to reactivate the existing Coral Connect Account by contacting Customer Services, as You cannot open a new account.
9.9 Once We receive confirmation that You wish to close Your Coral Connect Account, if requested, You shall be paid the balance of Your funds currently in Your Coral Connect Account by a method of payment determined by Us. If at the time of requesting closure there are still outstanding bets, where the result is not yet known, then if the bet/s subsequently wins the corresponding sums shall be sent, upon request, once the event has been settled.
9.10 We may withhold any outstanding balance or outstanding bet settlements in respect of Your Coral Connect Account in accordance with the provisions of section 9 , or otherwise as provided by the Terms of Your Agreement. Following Coral Connect Account closure, any promotional bonuses, benefits or prizes will be forfeited by You.
Account Closure (By Us)
9.11 We have the right to temporarily freeze Your Coral Connect Account (preventing Your use of the Coral Connect Service and the provision of promotional benefits), confiscate Your Coral Connect Card, or permanently close Your Coral Connect Account as directed by the Terms of Your Agreement and/or at any time and for any reason.
9.12 If requested, You shall be paid the balance of Your funds currently in Your Coral Connect Account by a method of payment determined by Us. If there are still outstanding bets, where the result is not yet known, then if the bet/s subsequently wins the corresponding sums shall be sent, upon request, once the event has been settled.
9.13 We may withhold any outstanding balance or outstanding bet settlements in respect of Your Coral Connect Account in accordance with the provisions of section 9, or otherwise as provided by the Terms of Your Agreement. Following Coral Connect Account closure, any promotional bonuses, benefits or prizes will be forfeited by You.
10.1 For internal purposes, if You have not accessed and/or not used Your Coral Connect Account for a continuous period of 6 months (182 days) Your account shall be deemed dormant. This status does not affect Your rights or ability to obtain funds in Your Coral Connect Account.
10.2 If Your Coral Connect Account has not been accessed and/or not used for a continuous period of 400 days or more Your Coral Connect Account will be subject to Dormancy Fees.
10.3 We will endeavour to make every effort to contact You, using the most recent details that We have been provided by You, with regards to Your Coral Connect Account balance before Your Coral Connect Account becomes subject to Dormancy Fees, and provide information about the applicable Dormancy Fees. We accept no responsibility or liability if You have provided insufficient details at registration which prevents Us from contacting You.
10.4 When activity resumes on a Coral Connect Account which has been inactive for a period We may perform additional security checks to ensure access is legitimate and to safeguard the integrity of Your Coral Connect Account. This may result in a request for additional information and/or the temporary suspension of Your Coral Connect Account while the checks are carried out, especially if any of Your personal details, payment details or contact information have become out-of-date.
11.1 In respect of complaints surrounding any aspect of Our conduct in relation to Your dealings with Us in a Coral Shop, please follow the Coral Shop Complaints and Disputes Policy as set out in the Coral Shop Terms & Conditions.
11.2 In respect of complaints surrounding any aspect of Our conduct in relation to Your dealings with Us in respect of the Website or Telebetting Service, please follow the Complaints and Disputes Policy as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and Telebetting Service.
11.3 In the event of a query in respect of Your Coral Connect Account, please contact Our Customer Services team using the telephone number on the reverse of Your Coral Connect Card.
12.1 From time to time We offer various promotional offers in respect of Coral Connect Accounts.
12.2 The terms of these promotional offers will be clearly stated for each individual promotion. It is Your responsibility to ensure that these terms are read and fulfilled by You in order to qualify for the respective bonus, credit or prize and also to facilitate any subsequent redemption and/or withdrawal. These promotional terms are to be read in conjunction with the Terms of Your Agreement.
12.3 To the extent of any ambiguity between the Terms of Your Agreement and the promotion specific terms, then the Terms of Your Agreement will prevail.
12.4 Promotional offers are restricted to one per Customer, unless otherwise stated in the promotional terms.
12.5 Unless otherwise stated in promotional terms, where promotional funds are provided for sportsbook betting, the "free bet" stake will not be included in any return.
13.1 Fraud means any fraudulent activity committed by You or any person acting on Your behalf or collusively with You, and includes without limitation attempting to register false or misleading account information, colluding in order to gain an unfair advantage (including in respect of promotional benefits), and the use of funds which do not belong to You, including the use of a payment method which is stolen, cloned, or unauthorised.
13.2 We will take the strongest criminal and contractual measures against You if You are found to be involved in fraud. If You are alleged or suspected of fraud We will deny payment to You and notify the appropriate authorities.
13.3 You will be liable to pay Us, on demand, all costs, charges or losses experienced by Us, as a result of any fraudulent activity by You. This will include any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation, arising directly or indirectly from Your fraud, dishonesty or criminal act.
14.1 In the event of any unexpected system flaws, faults or errors relating to the software or hardware serving the Coral Connect Service, We will make reasonable endeavours to resolve the problem within a reasonable time-frame.
14.2 We shall not be liable to You if (without limitation) Coral Connect Account settlement (or other elements of the Coral Connect Service) issues arise as a result of systems' errors, communications' errors, bugs or viruses.
14.3 We also reserve the right to void all affected games and take necessary action to correct such errors. However We are not required to provide any back up network and/or systems or similar services.
14.4 You agree that We shall not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings, resulting from the Coral Connect Service failing to operate correctly because of, but not limited to the following:
· Any delay or interruption in operation or transmission;
· System failures, software error bugs, viruses or other faults (including errors or omissions in content);
· Any loss or corruption of data or communication or lines failure;
· Any person's misuse of the Coral Connect Service; or
· Any other factors beyond Our control.
15.1 To ensure the continued provision of the Coral Connect Service, and dependent on Our good judgement, We may at any time decide to carry out software maintenance or modify the Coral Connect Service.
15.2 As a result of maintenance requirements and/or a change to the Coral Connect Service, We may restrict, from time to time, Your access to the Coral Connect Service (in whole or in part). We will try, although We cannot guarantee, to undertake these modifications or maintenance requirements during times which minimise the impact upon Our Customers.
16.1 You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold Us, and Our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses including legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Terms of Your Agreement by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your access and use of the Coral Connect Service (or by anyone else using Your Access Information and/or accessing Your Coral Connect Account).
16.2 Any breach will be regarded as a material breach and entitle Us to terminate Our Agreement with You immediately as outlined in section 9 . As a result of Your actions We may use monies in Your Coral Connect Account to settle any liabilities We may incur.
17.1 If events occur which are outside Our reasonable control then We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under the Terms of Your Agreement. If any such events should arise Our obligations will be suspended for the duration of the applicable event. The time for performing these obligations will then be extended by a period commensurate to the duration of such event. We will use Our reasonable endeavours to resume normal operations despite the occurrence of any such event.
18.1 You acknowledge and agree that Your access to and use of the Coral Connect Service is at Your sole option, discretion and risk.
18.2 You further acknowledge that Your access to and use of the Coral Connect Service is permitted solely in strict accordance with the Terms of Your Agreement and that any winnings will only be paid if won in accordance with the Terms of Your Agreement. We will not be liable to You if You attempt to use the Coral Connect Service using methods not permitted by Us or if You are otherwise in breach of this Agreement.
18.3 We will try to operate the Coral Connect Service using reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in the Terms of Your Agreement. You acknowledge and accept that the Coral Connect Service is provided "as is". NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE THEREFORE APPLICABLE TO ANY SUBSEQUENT FAULTS AND FAILINGS.
18.4 ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, CONDITION OR GUARANTEE WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY, UNINTERRUPTED PROVISION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR WARRANTY THAT THE CORAL CONNECT SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT THE APPLICABLE SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER MALICIOUS PROGRAMS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS) ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
19.1 Other than Our obligation to pay You winnings which have been genuinely won in accordance with the Terms of Your Agreement and subject always to Our rules, Our maximum liability to You arising out of or in connection with Your access to and use of the Coral Connect Service whether for breach of contract, or tort (including negligence) or otherwise will be limited:
· in respect of a single transaction in relation to which the liability in question has arisen, to the amount of bets or stakes placed by You from Your Coral Connect Account in respect of such transaction;
· in relation to any product in any period to the greater of:
o the amount of bets or stakes placed by You from Your Coral Connect Account in relation to such product during such six month period; or
o ten thousand pounds sterling (£10,000).
19.2 Under no circumstances will We be liable to You in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise under or in connection with this Agreement, Your use of, or inability to use Coral Connect Service, for:
· any injury, loss, claim (other than pursuant to term 19.1), loss of profits, opportunity or revenue, loss of business or agreements, loss of goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, loss or corruption of data or loss of anticipated savings;
· general damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind.
The above conditions are applicable even if such losses are foreseeable or if We have been notified by You of the possibility of such losses arising.
19.3 You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that We are not liable to You for the following:
· Any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any customer or third party;
· Any loss, including any loss of winnings, arising from the use, abuse or misuse of the Coral Connect Service whether by You or a third party;
· Any loss, including loss of winnings, incurred in the sending of information to the Coral Connect Service by You or by a third party;
· IT failures which are caused by the hardware or software equipment which You or other Customers are using to access the Coral Connect Service;
· Any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data, communications' lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, or bugs or viruses or any other adverse technological consequence to service;
· The accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided including without limitation, prices, runners, times, results or general statistics or any live scores, statistics and intermediate results displayed or provided by the Coral Connect Service;
· Any failure on Our part to observe any self-exclusion policies that We may reasonably have in place from time to time and any failure on Our part to interact with You where We may have concerns about Your activities.
19.4 Nothing in these terms shall operate so as to exclude or restrict Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence, or for fraud.
20.1 You acknowledge and agree that the following intellectual property rights which include but are not limited to Intellectual Property in the Coral Connect Service, in Coral Shops, Website or Telebetting Service, in Our e-mails and in any other correspondence, shall at all times remain vested in Us or Our licensors:
· domain names, database rights and all related software, including content published or used on it.
20.2 All materials, including (but not limited to) design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, including their selection and arrangement, software compilations, underlying source code and software in relation to the Coral Connect Service are the copyright of the relevant member of the Gala Coral Group, or its applicable licensors.
20.3 You may not transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute, exploit or make any other use of the materials as referenced in section 20.2 above.
20.4 In addition, any use by You or a third party of the Coral Connect Service which is illegal, mechanically or electronically reproduced, if not obtained through legitimate channels or if such use contains printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors shall be deemed in breach of this Agreement.
20.5 We will not be liable to You for any losses nor be liable to pay You any winnings if We have reasonable cause to believe that You have engaged in any activity prohibited by this term 20.
21.1 This Agreement and all other additional terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
21.2 The courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes relating to these terms. All other disputes should be dealt with by Our Complaints and Disputes procedure.
22.1 If We do not enforce the carrying out of any of Your obligations or if We do not apply any of Our permitted rights or remedies We shall not be prevented from enforcing such rights or remedies or requiring You to fulfil Your obligations moving forward.
23.1 If any of the Terms of Your Agreement are deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then they shall be severable from the rest of the applicable terms. Any term/s which is deemed severable shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
24.1 These Coral Connect Terms, and other Terms of Your Agreement including all associated documents, rules and other terms referred to within, comprise the entire Agreement between Us in respect of the Coral Connect Service and supersede all prior communications and understandings relating to the subject matter of Our relationship.
24.2 A verbal or written declaration by any employee or agent of the Gala Coral Group of companies should not be regarded as a variation of these Coral Connect Terms (or other Terms of Your Agreement) or an authorised statement relating to product or service quality. We shall have no liability to You for any unauthorised statement except where fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation can be demonstrated.
24.3 No person other than members of the Gala Coral Group of companies shall have the right to enforce these terms or bring an action under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.